Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day...

Father's Day. A day to honor and thank the men in your life who were there to give you love, support, encouragement, punishments, and something to rail against as you were developing your independence. I was fortunate to have two such men in my life, and actually, I still am.  I am so thankful to both my father and my step-father for all of the things they have done for me.
I haven't always had the best of relationships with either man, we have butted heads and disappointed each other on more than one occasion, but we have also had our share of great times, and laughing moments that I will always remember. They have taught me so much about life and I can't wait for the lessons they will be able to teach my daughter. Though many miles separate us right now, I hope they know how very close to my heart they are!  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO GRAMPA DARLING AND GRAMPA UPPIES!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment